Healthy cooking is what I do once a while.After a jog or after a heavy lunch.This recipe is very simple and easy to cook after a hard days work.The simple flavors of garlic,thyme and coriander will make it worth it.A quick look at it for a week-day healthy bite! INGREDIENTS FOR FISH
- Fish fillets (of your choice,I used Cabillaud here)
- Olive oil
- Garlic cloves or Garlic Powder
- Mozzarella cheese(optional)
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD
- Salad leaves
- Salad tomato
- Parmesan Cheese
RECIPE FISH & SALAD
- Cut the fish fillet into small pieces and keep it aside (I am cutting into small pieces so there is more flavor absorbed on the fish)
- Put some butter on the pan and saute some Garlic,then add some olive oil and salt.
- Now bake the fish for fives minutes on the pan,Remove it and place it on a plate(Put the Garlic cloves and extra oil on top of the fish)
- Sprinkle little salt,pepper,thyme and fresh coriander (Mozzarella cheese if you want)on top.
- Microwave for 3 mins in low temperature.
- Flavors of Garlic,thyme & coriander will be absorbed and you will be able to smell it in the air
Voila! your fish is ready 🙂
- Grill Potato and peel
- Add some olive oil and salt to mushrooms and grill.
- Place Salad leaves,Tomato,Potato and Mushrooms on a plate sprinkle some Parmesan cheese & Vinegar.
Here you go, enjoy your meal 🙂 How many times a week do you enjoy such healthy recipes?